Build the foundation for powerlifting
On Saturdays from 12pm to 2pm, come to the largest and best equipped powerlifting facility in the Bay Area to get specialized powerlifting coaching. Starting March 3, 2018, you will get full technical and strength training session with our experienced powerlifting coaches.
This is the perfect addition to your current training program and fitness routine.
- 5 Saturdays: March 10, 17, 24, 31, and April 7
- 2 hours each Saturday, starting at 12pm
- Train on IPF certified Elieko equipment: bars, plates, and stands
- Work through all the competition powerlifts, squat, bench, and deadlift, with added accessory work to support your training
- At the end of each class you will be given notes and things to work on during the week.
- Ending with a max lift to get your baseline for further training
- Capped at 8 people for lots of personalized attention
In this class you will learn everything you need to know to compete in powerlifting: from the proper equipment to the technical rules and the differences between all the major federations. Additionally, you will learn how to structure your own training sessions complete with a personalized warm up and specific accessory movements to aide your lifting.
This class is designed for the beginner: from brand new lifters, to people training at a CrossFit gym, to people training alone without a coach.